- All students using the school bus are expected to be at pickup / drop points with escorts at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The buses will not wait for the latecomers.
- Communication in the bus must be in English only
- The children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus untill it has made a complete halt.
- Drivers and bus attendants are there to serve us and ensure our safety. Students and parents must obey their instructions. Arguing and misbehaving with them may lead to withdrawal of transport facility to the particular child.
- All students must occupy seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorized to stop the buses at the designated stop only, unless otherwise directed by the bus In-charge. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is subject to change.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move around in the bus and should not peep or put their hands out, through the window.
- Objects / eatables of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus. No student is allowed to eat in the bus. Disciplinary action will be initiated if found indulging in such acts.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to buses by negligence or vandalism. Student will have to bear the expenses for damage.
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. School will issue yellow card if found guilty.
- Courteous behaviour is expected at all times from parents / students towards transport staff.
- The drivers must not be distracted for any reason.
- The bus In-charge and student bus monitor are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.
- Under no circumstances children will be allowed to board another bus to fulfill social engagement.
- List of students with bus stops etc. will be available in each bus.
- Bus seat numbers are allotted to each child and under no circumstances it should be changed.
- School has the right to withdraw the bus facility for students on disciplinary grounds. Decision will be binding on parents and no request in this regard will be entertained.
- Students of Senior wing (VI to XII) can not board bus for primary kids to report at school (9.20 am). They won't be allowed to board the bus.